Friday, July 14, 2017

Who is Mr. Tawong Tukog?



Mr. Tawong Tukog (Human Stick) is a Filipino, bisaya, blogger, and someone who just want to laugh with some street jokes. If you are reading this now, let me congratulate you. I hope you will not go back the moment you read this line. If you are tired, need to relax, and just want to spend your precious time to meaningful laughing, you are in the right place. You better go to the Funny Pics and Jokes category right now.

I should have revealed my real name but it will defeat the purpose. Mr. Tawong Tukog is the perfect person for the job, perfect to represent someone thin but can poke, someone unknown but can represent, and someone funny at all sides (even upside down). 😏

I am a blogger for many years now and it is always been my day job since my 2nd year in college. I also do other professional things but most of what I give to the table is from blogging. My wife is a blogger too and I think she loved it more than I do.😯

Call to personal blogging and interest with the word Pinoy Tambayan gave birth to this blog. I am writing to lots of different kinds of websites every day and then I just realized one week before creating Pinoy Tambayan that I don't have a personal blog where I can write anything I want, not limited to niche, subject, or sellability. I want a blog where I can write because I want to write. So, here it is!

Mr. Tawong Tukog is your friend if you want him to be your friend. If he can make you laugh or think, then there is no doubt you have a special connection with him. Nourish this relationship as you continue reading his posts.

If you are the curious person who can take no for an answer, too bad, all you can have is Mr. Tawong Tukog - the man behind all of this.

After all, he is the real man behind all of this. ✅