Thursday, July 13, 2017

Who is the Bravest Rat?


Eric Thomas once said, "At some point in life you have to face your fears."

Once upon a time, in a dark hole of Mr. Tawong Tukog's house, 3 rats have a very deep discussion.

Who is the bravest of them all? A question that all three of them have different answers.

Rat 1: You know what, I just broke a rat trap seconds after I was trapped by it. No sweat at all!

Rat 2: Shut up! Is that what you call brave? Now, put this in your small rat trap. I just ate 180 grams of cheese. Mr. Tawong Tukog was happy knowing that a rat was too dumb to eat a box of cheese with poison. Well, I am here stomach full, dancing, and ready to eat another set of poison he brings.

Rat 3: (Clapped his hands)
Ok you two, that was dramatic. I'm gonna give you some sort of Golden Globe awards but not for the bravest - but for the trying hards. Why don't you gather yourselves and come watch me kiss another cat.