Thursday, July 13, 2017

About this blog

I don't really have a personal blog where I can just write what's in my mind. Most of my writing endeavors are for niches and professional purposes only - not until I created this blog (Pinoy Tambayan). This will serve as my online notebook where I can write freely, relaxingly, and not so professionally. 😛

I am planning to post jokes, blurbs, thoughts, and anything in between in this blog in any free time I could squander. This is my way of expressing myself and if no one is really interested about it, at least Google will crawl my site - or not. I will do my best to be significant and relatable though. This could also be my way of releasing stress, and to be honest, this could also give me opportunities to earn (not just money and fame hahaha). So, I do solemnly swear to post!

For the benefit of the netizens, who at the first place did not stumble upon this blog if not looking for something useful to them, I will be posting reviews of products or services available in the Philippines in here.



You will like this blog because...

1.)  You will laugh to some of its jokes,

2.) You can relate to some of its thoughts,

3.) You can be informed by its reviews,

4.) You can watch its interesting videos,

4.) and lastly, you can waste your time freely here. 😀


Hope you will enjoy reading.

Thanks,

Mr. Tawong Tukog (click my name to know more about me)